Cold windy weather is great for making myself sit down at the computer. To cold to walk the dog, or go out and about. Finished another chapter this weekend!
My publisher wanted to know if i finished another chapter. "Nope," I replied. "To busy with my family, and to full of turkey." He wrote, "Another excuse to write in my journal of writer's blocks!" lol
Okay, my novel "Liaisons" is officially two thirds complete! Now that I have readers trying to guess who the killer is, I have to come up with a shocking ending!
Editing your own work is slow and painful. I've already rewritten three chapters!
ReplyDeleteMy publisher wanted to know if i finished another chapter. "Nope," I replied. "To busy with my family, and to full of turkey." He wrote, "Another excuse to write in my journal of writer's blocks!" lol
ReplyDeleteOkay, my novel "Liaisons" is officially two thirds complete! Now that I have readers trying to guess who the killer is, I have to come up with a shocking ending!
ReplyDelete